The morning will consist of engaging discussions applicable to smaller pension schemes.
- The risks small schemes are facing: a trustee's view - Jo Myerson, Ross Trustees
- Is longevity a bigger risk for small schemes? - Richard Gibson, Barnett Waddingham
- Derivatives de-risking for small schemes - Mark Davies, River and Mercantile
- Are you generating the greatest value for your members? How master trusts can improve outcomes - Lindsay Davies and Peter Thompson, Citrus Pensions
- A view from the Regulator - Neil Bull, The Pensions Regulator